I spend hours each week online window shopping. It’s part of my job. But I rarely buy (pats self on the back). So then, when the holidays arrive, I let loose and unload all of the wishlist items I’ve been storing up for the past year upon my family.
Is your family a “list” family? Mine totally is. They want to know exactly what I want (with links!), and I am A-Okay with that! I’d actually prefer to receive items that I know I will use, as opposed to thoughtful gifts that aren’t on my list. There, I said it. Isn’t that terrible? But, it’s the darn truth.
Anyway, I’m sharing THE list with you all. Here is my list of wishlist items that I have asked for, or wish I had asked for, for Christmas.
Clockwise, from top left:
- Bittosi Home Plate Sets
- Verloop Striped Fur Slippers
- Room Shop Vintage Giant Ribbon Hair Bow
- Karen Lederer Set of 10 Risograph Prints
- Dagne Dover Landon Carryall in Large
- Loren Hope Silk Velvet Jewelry Tray
- Silicone Rolling Pin
- Dunsen Dunsen Tissue Box Cover
- Dunsen Dunsen Towel Set
- Celia B Designer Katie Dress (Use code CELIABLOVE to get 10% off your purchase at celiab.com)