Who is already starting to think about upcoming holiday parties? I know I am… and I’m already thinking about what I’m going to wear. Just in case you’re in need of a reminder, Christmas is 5 short weeks away. Yes, you read that right. And after Thanksgiving, the four weeks thereafter will go by faster than you think.
So, to take the hassle out of your holiday party outfit planning, I have teamed up with Black Halo to giveaway one of their beautiful dresses!
If you haven’t heard of Black Halo, then let me “learn” you: with a philosophy built on revealing inner beauty and confidence (their dresses do exactly that), Black Halo has found a niche in a market full of dresses for the sake of dresses. Their collection offers something for everyone- from full-length dresses to jumpsuits, to two-piece styles- all in classic silhouettes with impeccable tailoring.
I chose this beautiful red two-piece maxi because red is one of my favorite colors (and so perfectly represents the holiday season) and because the architectural silhouette really tickled my fancy. I tend to dress on the less-girly side, and this dress felt feminine without being too over-the-top. It also comes with one of the coolest features: the side slit can be added or removed with a built-in zipper. So depending upon the event (or your mood), you can show some leg (or not). Check out some of my other favorite styles below. And to enter the giveaway, check out the rules at the bottom of this post.
GIVEAWAY RULES + DETAILS
- Follow me (@TheDandyLiar) on Instagram
- Follow Black Halo (@BlackHaloStyle) on Instagram
- Tag a friend in the comment section of the giveaway Instagram post. For extra entries, tag an extra friend. One extra entry per each additional person tagged.
- Winner will win a Black Halo dress of their choice.
- Contest begins Monday, November 21st at 12am CST and ends Thursday, November 24th at 12am CST.
- Winner will be announced and contacted on Friday, November 25th via DM on Instagram.
- If winner does not respond after 48 hours of being contacted, a new winner will be chosen.